Have you ever wished, when you are in the state of furore and nearly lost of your self-control, for anything that slipped of your tongue come true? Have you ever thought that you could possibly have back something that you have already given to someone else with good faith? If you have experienced any, I strongly recommend that you could resist it with all your heart because I am not that strong enough thus, the visible results were severe and of course, I don’t want you to ended it like me. I really wish things could be different but after justifying the fact that someone that I trust and someone that I really care, stabbed me in the back, I doubt whether a personnel who possess a high level of patience would remain motionless, doing nothing. It is definitely like a time-bomb or a volcano waiting to erupt. To admit, everyone has their limit.

June 17. I still remember that day and I do remember the rain. I was shocked by a call informing me about the accident. Doctor William said that there was nothing they could do to save him due to excessive blood lost. Until and unless they could find a blood donor, there will be no more hope. Things are getting worst since he has rare blood types. Being identified as a universal donor, purse at own risk, I consented to donate my blood. I’m not willing to loss another best friend, yet again and he can’t hold any longer.

July 29. He was allowed by the doctor to leave. Since then we formed a strong bond. Share personal love stories, problems with girls and play soccer together. Unfortunately, the happiness was short live. I later discovered a long series of exposure that he was definitely different from what I thought. The lies and the complots ruin everything, everything that has been built for the last four years. Until one day when he insists to say sorry, animosity towards him, I mentioned it aloud, “You’re sick! It’s meaningless to apologise and by no mean it would bring any different. Back in the hospital, I wish I would let you die. It’s regrettable. You’re not human because you don’t have feeling and I really wish that you could be something else! Stop pestering me!” Without turning, I headed towards my house, leaving him who numbed, stood still. I haven’t seen him since that day. Some said he moved...

A knock at the door shaking me from my reverie. It’s my sister. She looked scared but she didn’t cry. There must be something wrong with her laptop or ipod, for sure. I switched off the television. An anatomies programme where a Malaysian scientist has discovered a new species of insect on Discovery Channel failed to catch my attention. “Yes, my dear. Is there anything that bothers you?” I asked. “Look, it’s completely insane but I sort of like started to believe it when it really happened to me yesterday night. I thought mum and the neighbours just want to make me laugh. There was a tiny little insect that I have never found it before interrupting my sleep. Its wing beat sound seriously makes me mad but when I listen carefully, it is sort of like saying something and it does really make me scared”. “Saying what?” I reply.

“Please forgive me for every wrong that I did. I must find him. Only his blood could undo his wishes.”

(What I have done? While I refuse to forgive him, the entire world retains their forgiveness against me. For every time he sucks your blood, my apologies.)

Pictures:

http://scienceblogs.com/zooillogix/Mosquito.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88489931@N00/47376068/