It is not too late for a “kumbaya song and tomato juice” in celebrating the newly crowned Barclays Premier League, the Blues team (Chelsea! Chelsea!) yet, it is too early to claim that the fifth semester doing law is over (for the  result has not yet been revealed). It is about more than three months since my last post I haven’t update my blog due to my full life, and it is about more than a week since my last final-exam paper I’ve tried to accumulate my inner strength before I’m dare enough to talk about the devastating result of my exams. To be frank, I can’t lie to myself yet I decline to admit it too soon (though we are encouraged not to fear for uncertain fact that has yet to come, we are the one who know ourselves better than the others, isn’t it? So the power to predict and feel about it shall lies on our shoulders...). I must prepare for the worst for the next semester. The undeniable fact is, intellectual property course is totally a very tall order for me. While the others enjoy their holidays and counting the days for World Cup, I’m counting the days for the senate’s approval for the exams result to be available. And when the new semester begin, while the others weighing the lost and the gain either to continue for LLB or to pursue their career, I’m watching my steps either to have 6 courses throughout the final semester or to continue for an additional semester. Shit.... I can’t help myself. Even, reading patent law and doing short practical session in Klang can’t divert my attention either.  For now on, all I manage to do is to wait and pray for a fair wind, hoping for a miracle. I’m not sure what I’m afraid of – the social repercussion or the social repercussion. It’s seem like social repercussion is a big deal for me rather than other possible difficulties endeavouring the final semester. Haha~ . Shit... I’m so scared for real.

Anyway, like Elizabeth said in The Golden Age: “Fear creates Fear”...