Hi there... this is an update which I’m currently preparing during the interval of my busy time. Thanks to Allah I’m now one of the RC assisting my lecturer who intended to publish a new case-and-material family law book. After what I’ve been through so far, I’ve told myself that I’ll think twice before I would grumble why a law book costs me more than a hundred ringgit (Malaysian currency). To be frank, producing law book is a tedious task. You are required to give intellectual comments for every section in the LRA that you have previously explained. So basically, you have to search for cases in the database to support every section in the LRA and not to mention, other related statutes such as Adoption Act, MWA, Guardianship Act and so forth. In the meantime, I’ll allocate some of my time to get familiarize myself with evidence law. But somehow, I’m stuck between pursuing my interest and research obligation since there is due date await me at the end of the week. Essentially, let’s hope that I pass my family law paper and may further my study for otherwise, all this would mean, literally, “nothing”. “Ya Allah, perkenankanlah doa hambamu ini”
For the concluding remark, let me leave you with these messages.

 It is not easy to have someone who cares and dear to you. To have someone who can understand you more than you understand yourself. To have someone who would foregone the stars and the moon just to make you smile and to see you happy. But we human hardly thankful to be blessed with such a person. We tend to regret what we have missed than to be grateful for what we have achieved. It is only when we suffered lost that we then acknowledged and realised that the one who we used to have is far better than the one who we currently are chasing at. In the time we are blessed and surrounded with new personas, we hardly think of the one who we used to get along with. In fact, we sometimes compare one with another. But when miracle turns the heart of those personas against you, what would you do to have the one who you had already turned your back against, to return to you. What would you say then? How would you face him / her then? Remember dear friend, the elevator is never but always up and down. And so does life.  
* * *
Happiness is like peeing in your pants... everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.