It has been many months I left this blog without new entries and it follows that many things had happened during the interval. Final exams for final semester demand my attention to its fullest. What I’m about to write is merely the lost pieces of my personal stories that would constitute another episode of my wonderful life. I realise that most of the time I put greater attention to those that I care and enjoy doing so. Perhaps, for this semester break, it is the right time for me to allocate, out of my limited time, to think about myself and to start what I had left, to continue what I had previously started and to prepare myself for what I’m about to have in the next coming future.

It’s not that surprised to discover that the cycle of my formal learning process has nearly comes to the middle stage of its progress. Of course, I look forward to studying more and being a degree holder definitely would not be the end of my intelligence struggleship. However, it must also be borne in mind that our today’s successful attainments is not solely the result of our own tear and sweat, but therein lies the willingness of others who are readily to sacrifice for our sakes and the continuous prayers of those who are dearest to us. For me, the excitement to further my studies must be carefully weighed and such decision must be based on a careful calculation of the gains and losses involved since I believe that the ambitious dreams must always be balanced with certain limitations such as financial constrains, physical and mental capacity / fitness and commitment capability; only then you will know the true extant of your guts and how determined you really are. Doing LLB (Hons.) is not the same as taking another degree.

After I had finished my last exam paper, what came across my mind was “this is it?” and I’m pretty sure that I’ll ask myself the same question again once I have finished with my LLB (Hons.) (InsyaAllah) and once I have retired from my employment. It simply burst out of my random thoughts that “for the long struggles and pains that I’ve went through, now I nearly strived what I’ve been looking for. This is it?”. From now onwards, I keep on praying that everything will go as planned.

Some of my friends wonder why on earth I declined to celebrate this so called historical moment together. Lets the rest remains undiscovered for too little I’m ready to dispense with; “What a relief! I think I better leave right now coz I can’t wait to see the faces of whom have been funding and support me all this while (ma n pa).”

p/s: When someone is about to leave, it is better for you not to say goodbye coz to do otherwise would means farewell. Instead, it is better for you to leave without actual notice then perhaps the remaining one would suppose “don’t worry, sooner or later I’ll definitely meet him again”. And if you really wish to start a completely new life in the near future, this would be the right motion.  J “Things doesn’t happen without reason” – Hitman said that.