Shh... Since you have been so good to me, I have decided to risk myself by sharing my secret with you. In return, you shall not breathe any word about it to anyone, not even to your closest friend and not to yours past you. Deal? Whoops... (yours past you?) It’s looked like my previous practise in controlling my tongue not enough useful. It’s not the right time, yet!

It began a couple years ago, my late great-grandfather on his deathbed, gave me an old not functioning stopwatch. He must be completely out of his mind at the moment he decided to give me the stopwatch, I mean, what it use for? He glanced deep inside me with his brown hazel dying eyes and said, “Use it wisely. The price that you need to pay is too expensive for you to waste every single chance, but I never regret when I use it because the expensive price is nothing more than your effort to change the future and your determination to revive what goes bad, count the most.”

It’s like a sharp paint deep inside your heart to lose someone you really love but for me, the journey is just about to begin. To make it short, finally, I have successfully discovered what the stopwatch actually is, from my late great-grandfather’s dusty diary. The stopwatch appear to be an ordinary, old not functioning object but the secret lies behind it, is not ‘ordinary’ and more than just an ‘old not functioning object’.

It’s not too extreme for me to classify the stopwatch as a machine. A machine that can brings you back to yesterday, last week and even the time before your birth date. (I’m not sure whether it can brings you back to prehistory or ancient civilization era because I had never tried that particular period before). The stopwatch will start functioning when you have done something bad that you regret in the past. Unfortunately, every time I use it, it requires me a minus one day from my life, meaning that if I destined to die on Saturday 70 years from now, once I used the stopwatch for the first time, 70 years minus one day from now is going to be my death day which certainly will be on Friday. One more important thing is that I must avoid myself from my past me when I’m in the past, otherwise I will never manage to go back when and where I actually belong.

To be frank, it is a pathetic tall order. Up till now, however, I never regret to use it again and over again. It is strange thing to wish to lose many days from your life but if every day that you are willing to foregone doesn’t bring any meaning to your life, why must you keep it for?

Gotta go now. Last week I hurt my best friend feeling and I did something morally wrong to my mum. I also ignored two of my friend’s request even though I knew at the first place that they really need my help and seeking for my advice. Plus, I also neglected someone who I do really care. It is the time to correct the mistake and stop doing something stupid in the future. I must not give up to revive what bad things I have done before, even though I have failed to have back my love, no matter how hard I tried and no matter how many time I went to the past.

Picture:

The above picture is not mine but it’s one of my collections; I got it from my friend and I’m sure that the picture also is not originally belong to him. All this while, I tried to trace the official address of the picture but still I unable to find one. Is anybody know to whom should I express my gratitude to?