I try not to put any emotion in today’s post as much as I possibly can and it’s up to you whether to take it as my personal strategies from causing any reader get bored with my words or it serve as an alternative way to cover the dark side of myself. Firstly, it is wise to start with what I have been throughout the third week of my practical session.

I learned how to prepare a notice on demand for breach of contract and observed investigation session for divorce application (single party). Since most of the assistant directors were not around, for the next following days, I used my free time analysing procedural stages for grant of letter of administration and grant of probate. Previously, a professional colleague of mine asked me with distribution of estate according to law of intestacy and I unable to come out with accurate response.

I went through a number of client’s files, text books in the Bureau’s library and asked Puan Hasnah bt. Mohamad, the Bureau’s Commissioner for Oath for further understanding. Probate and administration of estate will be learned during LLB (Hons.) and early exposure guides me a lots. I accompanied my 4th Mentor, Encik Mohammad Bin Tarap, Legal Assistant (Civil), to Magistrate Court for client’s mitigation in criminal sentence for stolen property; Section 411 of the Penal Code. It’s the right time to apply what I learned last semester. In commemoration of the birth of Sultan Selangor, last Friday was a public holiday.

Here comes the central concern of today’s post. Notwithstanding of what I have learned throughout the third week, there is one important thing that I’ll remember until the destined end day of my life – the quality of being hard working and compassion. Though there is nothing to proud off in my result slip, at least I knew that all energy and effort that I have put to help my friends for their better understanding in Administration of Trust is well worth a try. I left Part C question untouched but still I can make it, survived. It’s A-.

People may argue they rely only on lecture notes and lecturer’s words but it is too subjective. We have different way and method of learning. Sometime, we refer textbooks and other material for guidance, new mode of examples, and better understanding, and it’s too conservative to point out that any knowledge outside the lecture session is irrelevant.

This is not a personal diary but those who read this, I want you to know that I still here, stand on my own regardless of my health condition, personal hardships and difficulties. Even though I personally received repeated attacks from someone who live with me under the same roof until sometime it made me sick of continue blogging, entertaining the other classmate’s last-minute enquiries while there are a lot of chapters that I need to prepare before the examination date, keep uploading notes every week while others published it without my authorization, I want you to know that out of my limited life-time, I still have time allocated just for you – to help. And I’m free to teach you over, over and over again until you understand. And I knew that from the very beginning before I wrote this post, one of you might use this post as reference for what will happen in the future and there will be saying, “This semester he try to focus on international law. We will see how can he possibly survive this time.”

At least, there are some friends who know how to appreciate. And I still got a friend who ready to teach and share with me anything about blog stuff. And it is due to these people that I’ve decided to continue what I just started.