I’m not a quick thinker (definitely), so when it comes to soft debate or social argument amongst family members or even friends, I’ll end it up with my big SILENCE and tend to be talkative when the conversation is already over or new issue emerged. Usually, I would only have my point to counter the others an hour after. So most of the time, I would rather mumbling (alone) to relieve personal dissatisfaction.

I had a small talk with my friends about the way how should we appear in public. It suddenly arose after we saw a boy, presumably 15 years old, with long green spiky hair, wearing pant indigo in colour. Personally, I would rather say though it doesn’t quite suit me, the boy is entitled to express himself at will. And all of a sudden, one of my friends mentioned about my gloomy-dull-unattractive-way of appearance. Ouch! (Haha~).

Instead of simultaneously responding, I’m only ready with the reply two days after our small talk. I already knew the fact that fashion is not about utility. An accessory is merely a piece of   iconography used to express individual identity, their prestige and so does their social status. For me, I put little emphasis or care on other persons’ views regarding my social standing through my clothing, especially when it comes to brand selection. But that did not mean that I don’t even bother on how I should appear in public. As far as I concern, for skinny guy like me, colour combination, size selection, and proper attire count the most. This is of course in the context of casual appearance. When it comes to formal occasion, I’ll make sure that I’m in the best condition for I can’t compromise with my professionalism, on one hand, and goodwill, on the other. I think most people would die doing the same thing, isn’t it?

But hey... I have to maintain or, in other words, fix the cycle throughout the months. There was a time where I collapsed and no identification details on my body. Most of the time, I tried to be along with my identification card, matrix card and hospital plat which embossed with my blood type, rhesus and my illness but sometimes I do left them behind when I go out. Thus, I’ve to maintain my theme and the way how I do usually look so that I can be easily recognised by others. Being in this state, I can't afford to be choosy and idealistic.

To those who barely know me, they might think that I’m numb in my typical look but to those who know me well, in a crowd, they know where and how to find me..