Have you ever thought to be somebody else instead of being the original you? This is not an issue whether do you proud of being yourself or do you tired of being realistic. Rather, this is a motion of thought in order to discover your personal potential and the unexplored skills of yourself. I believed that sometimes, partly or substantially, most of our cycles of live were arranged by other persons, especially our family members or even friends. Sometimes, that cycle of live of what we are going to be were destined by fate or usual practice of others. 


Thus, there is a saying like “We already have too much doctors in our family, I really hope that you will be a pilot, my dear son,” or “Most of your family member are able to pay musical instrument very well, I wonder why you don’t have the interest to follow the same path” or  “We can’t afford the university fees, like your brothers and sisters, going to Form 6 would be better,” or “The injury that you sustained previously limits your efficiency. I strongly recommend that your sport life ends here.”

For sure, some might address that “things don’t happened without reasons”, “there are wisdom lies behind the incident” and “it is your destiny, so bare with it”. Yet, others might raise counter argument that “your disabilities and other limitations shall not constitute a bar for your success. You need to try harder”. This is why we have the late Sudiman as a singing lawyer; Haliza Misbun, a legal practitioner who pursue in entertainment industry as a popular actress. Besides, being a soldier (Moorthy case) or even a student (Abang Muqharabbin) was not a bar for them to reach the summit of Everest.

Back to the core of our discussion, I really have a loooot....of dreams that I’ve previously promised to myself, such dreams would not be left merely as dreams per se for at least, out of thousand, one would comes true. Had not I been a student, I really wish to try my luck in extreme sports. Hey.. I’m not joking laa. I never came across the opportunity to do white water rafting, BMX, sphere craze, scuba diving, stand up paddling and surfing. The most that I had tried was skateboarding, which I ended with terrible accident. 

I really wish to be a football manager. I’m not good at playing football but I’m really full of myself that I’m good at “managing other”. I’m wonder if I could end it up, in the future, by managing the Chelsea football team replacing Ancelotti. Aaa....it’s the most wonderful dream I could ever dream of (big smile). Another thing is that, I really wish that I could try my luck in acting. I prefer to be a bad character who always destroys other persons hopes and make the Hero’s life miserable. Haha~ what a cruel character. I’m also interested to play a character portraying a person who is suffering from mental illness or psychosis. When doing my BEL course, I wonder if I could be the main character in The Tales-Tell Heart, an unnamed narrator who insists on his sanity after murdering an old man with a ‘vulture eye’. Creepy isn’it? 

It’s nearly 5 a.m. I think I must stop here for otherwise it would be too late to prepare for my ‘sahur’. I wonder if there is a second post for this topic. Anyway, for this end, I hold that my unreachable dreams will not be unreachable forever so long I put great gut to realize them like the quotation “Never give up, Never surrender” haha~. How’s yours?