Hello again... it is 3 a.m in the morning and I had the courage to update by blog following the successful stories of today achievements (big smile). First day in my hometown is not that bad. While other may argue that holiday means holiday, I had firmly determined that this mid-semester break gonna be the golden opportunity for me to reconcile everything that I missed along the way while finishing the notes and other tasks. So far I have finished my family law assignment and family law notes for divorce. I guess tomorrow will be the day for law of association. I got additional assignment for law of association and its test immediately after the mid-semester break. The rest of the day will be the time for preparing the notes for duties of director and remedies. I had targeted my mission already coz I wanna see what I have achieved and how far I have went through starting from the first day when I arrived until the last second before my Aidilfitri prayers. There are rewards wanting for me after the Aidilfitri prayers: Lemang, Ketupat, Rendang and Semperit (big smile).

p/s: Enjoys the ending part of Ramadhan by appreciating the remaining free time available and ibadah as much as possible before the emergence of busy life and hectic schedule after raya...