Hello again... it is 6.15 in the morning. I guess I would like to start my day and let the time pass by posting this new short entry. I had my sahur and subuh prayer quite earlier than I normally do and in commemoration with Nuzul Quran, today is a public holiday. I really hope that my late granny received what I have posted to her this morning, and for you dear readers, this post serves as a reminder to all of you. Reader Digest in 1999 classified Malaysians among the first 10 of discourteous road users in the world and was indentified to habitually litter, beating the red traffic light, doesn’t give signal to turn, and show no respect to pedestrian. Apart from these aforementioned factors, there are alarming figures with regards to hit and run accident and snatch theft.

I guess it will only be an ordinary x-ray scanning and I’ve drank plain water in an immense number. And lets pray together so that I’ll be treated by a male doctor or radiologist. It’s no longer hurt but I feel somewhat inconvenience. Though doing medical checkups and treatments is part of my monthly routine, I do panic wanting for the result. And that panic has dragged me since the last two weeks before I’m dare enough to discuss it here and somehow, it suddenly arises, yet again.